Saturday, September 25, 2010

28 YEARS

28 YEARS ago today, Frank and I got married in the Los Angeles Temple. It's hard to believe it's been 28 YEARS, it's gone by so fast, and most of it seems like a blur. A few things have stayed the same, and a lot of things have changed.

We have lived in the same little five mile radius even though we have lived in three different houses.
Frank still owns and operates Lang Painting, but he no longer paints.
We have stayed active in the church, but our testimonies have grown immensely.
We never did get a dog, but now we have a "grand-dog".

In 28 YEARS we have had four children. Three of them have gotten married, and two of them have had children of their own. We have four grandchildren (and don't forget the "grand-dog") So our little family that started out as two 28 YEARS ago is now 13 (plus the dog).

In 28 YEARS Frank's hair has changed a little, and mine has changed at least 28 times or more.

But one thing will never change, our committment to and love for each other. (ok, I know that's mushy, but it's true)

I am grateful Frank said "yes" 28 Years ago, and am looking forward to the next 28 YEARS or more.




(See, we really haven't changed a bit!)

4 comments:

  1. I like how the picture is backwards....
    and yes, out of all the wonderful things I could say, that was the first thing out of my fingertips onto my keyboard.
    haha, jk. That's awesome. I love most about you guys, and your relationship is that even after all these years, Frank is still always very grateful for everything you do, and you are always willing to do anything he asks (including watching lame movies)... because you love each other very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot that the movie collection has grown. Thanks for remembering the grand-puppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post. I am glad you got married so you could be my parents.

    ReplyDelete